The NCCoE has announced a new NIST Cybersecurity Practice Guide (currently in draft mode - for your commenting pleasure...) and entitled - "SP 1800-7 Situational Awareness for Electric Utilities. Enjoy.
General Chair for the Organizing Committe of the ACM Conference on Data and Appilication Security and Privacy - Gail-Joon Ahn - has issued a Call for Participation for the Confab. Slated for March 22, 2017 through and inclusive of March 24, 2017. THis is sure to be an outstanding conference, with both two outstanding keynotes (which can be found here: http://www.codaspy.org/keynotes/.
- General Chair: Gail-Joon Ahn, Arizona State University
- Program Co-Chairs: Gabriel Ghinita, University of Massachusetts at Boston, Alexander Pretschner, Technische Universität München
- Industry Track Chair: Elisa Bertino, Purdue University
- Poster Chair: Jaehong Park, University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Panel Chair: Adam Doupe, Arizona State University
- Proceedings Chairs: Martin Ochoa, Singapore University of Tech. and Design and Hongxin Hu, Clemson University
- Publicity and Web Chair: Ram Krishnan, UT San Antonio
- Workshop Chair: Adam Lee, University of Pittsburgh
- Local Chair: Ziming Zhao, Arizona State University
- Organization Chairs: Kristina Nelson, Arizona State University and
- Melissa Pagnozzi, Arizona State University
- Steering Committee: Ravi Sandhu, UT San Antonio (Co-Chair), Elisa Bertino, Purdue University (Co-Chair), Alexander Pretschner, Technische Universität München and Gail-Joon Ahn, Arizona State University