The National Security Agency's 6th Annual Scientific Cybersecurity Paper Competition has been announced, along with the following Distinguished Experts and other Pertinent Particulars of the Competition (eg., the submittal criteria et cetera). Interested? Read On... A superlative conclave of security luminaries will examine the nominations and provide their specific submittal preferences to the National Security Agency's Research Directorate.
- PROF. L. JEAN CAMP, Indiana University
- DR. ROBERT CUNNINGHAM, Lincoln Laboratory
- DR. WHITFIELD DIFFIE, Cybersecurity Advisor
- DR. DAN GEER, In-Q-Tel
- DR. JOHN MCLEAN, Naval Research Laboratory
- PROF. STEFAN SAVAGE, University of California, San Diego
- MR. PHIL VENABLES, Goldman Sachs
- PROF. DAVID WAGNER, University California at Berkeley
- DR. JEANNETTE WING, Columbia University
Here are the all-important dates:
- Submission Period Begins: December 15, 2017
- Submission Period for Entries Ends: March 30, 2018 11:59 PM, EST.
- Evaluation Process for Entries Begins: April 2, 2018
- Winners Notified: By September 14, 2018
- Winners Announced: Fall 2018